dude good thing i'm going to see you in 2 weeks or i'd be all over you for not telling me you were up here! :P Oh and for a second I thought that little boy next to Hallie was Michael.....lol
We like to keep it simple. I avoid stress at all costs, love a good nap, and my favorite is a hot bath. My family is my pride and joy and my Matt is my all time favorite person.
2 comments:
dude good thing i'm going to see you in 2 weeks or i'd be all over you for not telling me you were up here! :P
Oh and for a second I thought that little boy next to Hallie was Michael.....lol
I would have called you when we were up there if we hadn't been two hours away up the mountains the whole time! :) I'll see ya in a week and a half
Post a Comment