Thursday, October 26, 2006
As sick as a...
DOG! I'm so stinkin sick. My nose has been running, my sinuses are stuffy, my nose is running, and I'm coughing like crazy. Amy is right, the sick leave package as a Mom is pretty crappy. Although I was lucky enough to take some time off yesterday when Mary came and picked up Hallie in the morning and took her to my parents house for the day so I could get some R and R. Although it was a little lacking in the relaxation category. Anyways, I'm actually feeling a little better today. Still coughing and nose running, but I FEEL ok. We had a fun night last night. Daniel and Alicia, Brady and Jessica, Joey and Christina, Kelly and Scott, John and Trina, and David all came over and we ordered pizza, and talked, and played catch phrase. We all had a really good time. Owen and Ada and Hallie all played together (as well as 2 two year olds and a one year old can play together without a riot breaking out :) ) And all of us semi-grown ups had a really good time. I love getting lots of people together and having fun. On another subject, Lara is getting married on Saturday and I feel like, being her favorite sister, I have not done nearly enough to help. :) J/K (about the favorite sister thing) But seriously I have done almost nothing to contribute and every time I ask her if there is anything I can do she just shrugs her shoulders and says, "not really". Her and Steve have pretty much done this whole thing on their own. I'm really happy for her and I really like Steve. I think they will be really good for eachother and really happy together. Well, I need to spend some time on the floor with Hallie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you feel better. I also hope that you don't get me sick. I hope the second one more. Sorry... ;)
Hey, how'd the wedding go? Do you have pictures?
Post a Comment