Thursday, October 04, 2012

Speaking of turning 30,

I wasn't the ONLY one who turned 30 in August.  My best friend Julie turned 30 four days after I did.  Her hubby planned an AWESOME surprise for her and flew her 4 best friends out for a girls weekend in September.  Isn't that so nice of him?  Julie lives in Northern Cali right near San Francisco which made for an excellent setting for a bunch of girls to have too too much fun.


Here's Julie and I (above).  We met the first day of college 12 and 1/2 years ago.  She wasn't the very nicest girl when I first met her (haha), but warmed up to the idea of having a REALLY nice best friend from HB and became a much kinder person.  :)  I love you Julie.  I promise to never punch you in the face again.  (If you promise to never drop your shoulder).
Who has so many beautiful best friends?  I love all these faces.
Julie's husband Matt was nice enough to photograph our best friend photo shoots.  Such a patient man.
I DID have to bring Paige with me, which turned out to be just fine.  She's just always so good.  This is Paige and I sitting on the Pier in San Fran.  I love this picture (Nicole got it in a sneak shot), I want it framed in my house.  I think I'm already running out of space to frame and hang things in a house I don't even live in yet.

2 comments:

K. Davis said...

seriously... i feel like I need a hair lesson ;)

julieb said...

miss you soooo much! bffe!