Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Somebody stop me.....


from tie dying everything that is white in my house. 
I think I'm addicted.
I LOVE how these hooded sweatshirts turned out.
Hallie can't wait to wear hers to school tomorrow.




5 comments:

Shandra said...

ha ha! I went through a tie dying phase before. Sweatshirts look adorable! Nice work.

AmyJane said...

Wasn't it you who used to make fun of my mom's tie dye obesession? Maybe not.... :)
A really fun one is that watermelon tie dye dress--look it up on Etsy or Ebay. Another cute one is where you take pennys underneath the fabric all over and wrap a rubber band around each one from the top. Then you single color dip dye the clothes. It makes little white circles all over--SO CUTE. I could go on and on....last summer my mom made all the grandkids red, white, and blue tie dye for the 4th of July. So, see, no need to stop after all!

sarawhat said...

AMy- Correction- I used to make fun of OUR Moms and THEIR tie dye obsession. Now I've crossed over to the other side. :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Reminds me of me! Mom

Mary Powell said...

You guys have a TRAMPOLINE?!