We stayed at the cutest little Bed and Breakfast. Seriously loved it. It had the old, quaint feeling but was still nice and modern and clean. I was dying over the cuteness.
The owner took the girls out to stables right after we got there to meet the donkey.
Then the next morning let the kids take a donkey ride. Kid heaven. Seriously.
Love this face. Just wanna kiss it all the time.
Hallie on her donkey ride.
These two girls played pretend for the WHOLE trip. They weren't even one seconds worth of trouble. They love eachother.
This picture cracked me up because of Hallie and Rhiannon's poses. It reminded me of teenage girls posing for a picture.
The goods. OH the goods. They make my heart so happy!
Obssesed with this soup pot with matching lid and ladel.
And this casserole dish, also obssesed.
This one too.
This bowl gives me warm, fuzzy feelings.
As do these plates. The thing I love about Polish pottery is that it's all handpainted, oven safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and so so pretty. I'm so excited to get a cute china cabinet and fill it up with all these lovelies.
9 comments:
Sara,
All of this pottery is so beautiful. I can see why you would be obsessed with all of it. Hope you enjoy it.
Holy Fabulousness! Love it all. Man, definatly worth the trip to get all those beauties. Glad it ended up being so great with all the kids too!
What a fun shopping trip! Your pottery is beautiful!
That is the most gorgeous pottery I have ever seen!!! Why, oh WHY, cant I live in Europe?! One day I will travel to Poland and get my very own soup pot... one day!
I envy your life over there. I know I shouldn't... but I do!
i love that soup bowl! how awesome!
my heart is very jealous of all your pottery... is it expensive?? i think i might need that casserole dish for my birthday... when did hallie get soooooo pretty, oh my gosh.
So the pottery is SUPER expensive in the USA. But in Poland, we can get them for almost nothing. I spent maybe 250 $ and got everything on the table, and a few more things I couldn't fit on the table. So Nicole, just tell me what you LOVE and maybe you'll get a special birthday suprise!! :)
oh man!! i love it too! that bed and breakfast looks soooo cute and european. if we ever stop moving and start saving money i'm gonna visit!!! how much longer will you be there? i love you and your super beautiful kids!!!
It's sort of gross how cute your kids are. Just letting you know.
Post a Comment