We went to Klagenfurt in Austria for the weekend. It was a special couple of days because this is where Matt served his mission for our
Church when he was only 19 years old. He worked in this same ward for 11 months and really loved the people there. It was so fun to get to meet some of them. Everyone was super friendly, and the town was so beautiful. We camped right next to the lake (seriously awesome lake) and we just chilled. A nice family invited us over for lunch after Church on Sunday and we seriously ate the best meal I've ever had in my life. Seriously.

Wörthersee Lake. Breathtaking.

I'm in love with this picture. Mainly because they're not fighting.



Matt used to set up street displays in front of this statue with other missionaries from our Church and teach about the
gospel.
I love Austria because it all looks like this. Love it love it.
This weekend I'm off to Poland to go shopping for some pottery.....I know I'm a lucky girl!
3 comments:
I also loved Autria. This brought back some fun memories of when we were luck enuf to see these places. So truely blessed.
we can't be friends anymore if you say someone else made you a better meal. just saying. (and totally kidding...) these pictures are gorgeous. i loved austria when i was there. love those lake shots.
I loved Austria too...oh wait, I've never been. Looks awesome though!
Post a Comment