Wednesday, December 02, 2009

In case you've been wondering where I've been...

I've been home in California! LOVING the warm amazing weather and spending time with my cute niece and nephews. The only thing that would make this visit perfect, is if Matt were here. 10 more days, and he will be. Yay! Then Christmas shopping can REALLY begin! Once he gets here with our laptop...the posting of vacation pictures will commence. Keep your eyes peeled.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad you got to come home. How fabulous. Enjoy. Every. Single. Minute. Can't wait to see pictures :)

Jessica and Brady said...

So excited you are here. We truly do need to get over there soon. Ella asks everyday to come to mimi's and see chase.Even before I told her you were here. Somebody must have said something I guess. =)

Nicole Montgomery said...

What can I do to bribe you to come up to Reno??? I'll call you