So yesterday after I got home from the Gym I filled up the bathtub with warm water and bubbles and put Chase in there to play while I took a shower (I LOVE having a seperate shower and tub). So I showered, brushed my teeth, then pulled him out of the tub and turned the knob to let it drain. End of Story (I thought).
So then last night I asked Matt if he would go upstairs and give Hallie a bath while I wrote a letter for him that he needed (long story about the letter). So he goes upstairs then yells at me from the top of the stairs
Matt: "Is this supposed to be some kind of a JOKE!"
me: What are you talking about?
Matt: You sending me up here to put Hallie in this tub....are you trying to be funny or something?
me: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Matt: There is a HUGE turd in the bathtub.
me: (busting out laughing....and thinking that I thought the bathroom smelled bad when I went in there a few minutes ago) Chase must have pooped in the bath and I couldn't see it because of the bubbles. Sorry Matt! Could you clean it up though?
Matt: I'm giving her a shower.
I don't know why Matt would think that I would think it was funny to leave poop in the tub for him to find...I'm just not that kind of a girl. :)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
ba hah hah!
hahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!! I love reading dialogue between the two of you. It's hilarious!
thats great I also enjoy the dialogue between you two as well. Hey I heard that Lisa from Jim and steves class is planning on becoming a roomate of Lissa, how fun !
oh my goodness, too funny
poop stories, they never get old. Mom is right, we are grose. too bad, it is too entertaining to give up!
poop stories, they never get old. Mom is right, we are grose. too bad, it is too entertaining to give up!
Love it! So funny.
That's hilarious. I swear our lives are a lot more boring than yours!
Too funny! Love it!
I am laughing out loud right now- seriously, Leah is looking at me wondering what is so funny!
Post a Comment