
Here's a picture of the kids all bundled up for a bike ride in our new bike trailer that we bought shortly after we got here. A guy who was retiring sold it to us and had almost never used it. Got it for 25 buck. SWEET. It's so awesome here because there are bike trails EVERYWHERE. You could ride bikes all day and never have to go on a main road. (almost never).
Just wanted to throw something up here so the blog doesn't get too boring. I'm so grateful for my good life, my good husband (great husband....usually), my beautiful kids (notice I didn't say "good" kids, because I'm trying to be positive here), our cozy home, our wonderful friends all over the world, and all the blessings the Lord continues to send our way. I don't know what it is that we have done to deserve so much, but I'm truely grateful.
5 comments:
I just know when you say "wonderful friends" you mean me! How sweet of you Sarah! I knew I always loved you!!!!
Make room for me in Germany I am on my way! ;)
So fun! I love those bike things. We actually got one given to us, but haven't used it tons yet, but it sounds like you are in the PERFECT place for one!! I hope you have lots and lots of fun riding around as a family exploring.
seriously, I love the pictures you are posting on here! I just saw flights to frankfurt round trip for $350!!!!!!! me and rob were ready to head out, but his stupid passport expired! LAME! I want to go so bad!!!
Stephanie- You for sure have a place to stay when you decide to make the trip! That's an awesome price.
too bad my bike wont fit in my carry on... (:
Post a Comment