Friday, June 13, 2008

Drum Roll Please.............

And our new assignment is....





GERMANY!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

23 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Holy Crap! How long are you going to be there?!?!?!?!?!?

sarawhat said...

We will be living there for 3-5 years. We will leave here in probably oct/nov.

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

That is so exciting! Paul's brother is on his mission in Germany right now! I'm soooo jealous! I will have to come visit you while you are out there! Wow! Have fun! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! congratulations!

Erin said...

Congratulations I am so happy for you guys.

Sarah said...

THAT IS AMAZING!!! I'm so jealous you guys are going to live abroad, it's going to be such an incredible adventure!

Carly said...

No stinkin' way! I can't even believe that! Are you so excited? Well, it looks like that's a yes! I am so excited for you guys...

...what will you do without the beach?? I can't even imagine your blog without all those cute sandy fishy pictures! (and I can't wait to see what adventures come next...)

Unknown said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you guys got it!!

Rebecca said...

yay! matt must be super excited. and lucky for you guys he speaks the language. this will definitly be the time to come visit. free place to stay in europe! woo hoo. we will miss you guys a lot thought.

kirsti osborne said...

so so so so so cool!!!! when do you leave? i'm so jealous!! i can't believe you are going to raise two kids in germaany!

Kylee said...

This is so amazing! You guys are in for loads of interesting adventures! When I went to Heidelburg (I spelled that funny...oops) with Kambree and Aaron, it was so awesome. The country is so beautiful there, I'm sure you'll be able to live without the beach for a while...good luck! That is just so so so so so cool!

Elizabeth. said...

gah! as if florida wasnt already far enough away! sounds like fun for you.... but sad for me :[ ... im glad you get to go where you wanted to though :] .

Jillyboo said...

That is nuts! My Dad lived in Germany for a while when he was first in the Army... he loved it. Plus you'll get to buy lots and lots of cute Winter attire... its crazy cold there.
I envy all of the stories and adventures you'll have. Cant wait to read all about it.
Are your Parents going crazy?

Rachel said...

We are so happy for you! You definitely deserved this slot and it's nice to see the "good guys" win above all the political crap. Congrats!

Carly said...

So fun!!! I can hardly believe it. But, what adventures you will have. So sad for your family though. I am just glad you blog and we can all read all the fun things that will happen once you arrive. :)

-Tasha

Alicia said...

Oh my Gosh Sara!!! That is so awesome i'm so excited for you guys!!! CONGRATS!!!

lauren said...

wow! should be fun! im excited to learn about and see pictures from you!

Anonymous said...

where in germany?

Mary Powell said...

WoW! That is really great! Germany will be alot of fun! Forget college! I am comming to see you guys! lol

sarawhat said...

Trina- It's on the map above, Geilenkirchen, Bordering the Netherlands.

Anonymous said...

lol, duh! i posted photos

kiera said...

how exciting froline!!

Melissa said...

How exciting Sara! That will be a great adventure for you and your family!