Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hubsy Wubsy






So here are a few pics from a week and a half ago when I flew out to Alabama to see Matt for the weekend. I was SOOO good to finally get to see him after seven long weeks, even if it was only for like 30 hours. We went out to eat for every meal and got to cozy and talk face to face and do all kinds of fun things. :) I missed Hallie like crazy and felt guilty the whole time was gone that she would think that her mom had abandoned her. I didn't feel guilty enough though to cancel my Las Vegas trip with Lara and Rebecca for mothers day. So Alabama last weekend...and Las Vegas this past weekend. We stayed at the Rio in a really nice suite and ordered a lot of room service, ate at yummy buffets, went to a cool exhibit, took naps, slept in, and Lara and Rebecca went and got prenatal massages at the spa (I don't like people touching me, so I opted for sleeping instead. Anyways, fun weekends. I go out to see Matt again for memorial day weekend (a week and a half) and he'll be home two weeks after that , YAY!

4 comments:

AmyJane said...

So, let me get this straight. For Mother's Day you....ditched your kid? For the second weekend in a row? Tsk, tsk. :)
Where was Hallie anyway?
Sounds like ya'll are having lots of fun.

sarawhat said...

She stayed at Nana's house....her favorite place in the world.

AmyJane said...

Nice. There are advantages to living near the fam.
BTW, I know I know this but what is your exact due date? Late July?

lauren said...

cute pics... sounds like fun, i dont know how you "military wifes" do it, i couldn't. anyways im coming to the OC next week, if your in town lets play?