Why would I chop 10 inches off of my hair on a whim? Because I can. Because I needed a drastic change. And because Matt says it makes me look "cleaner". :) Nice compliment huh. I cut my hair this short when I was in cosmetology school and Matt LOVED it and has been telling me how much he loved it for the past two years. So, I needed a hair cut and I decided to go with one that would force me to have to do my hair everyday instead of throwing it up in a pony tail. Maybe the pony tails are what made me look not clean. haha, I love Matt.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! I thought it was a picture of Marissa when I first opened the page... you two actually do look quite a bit alike. I never noticed is before. Also, I couldn't see you tummy. Are you looking pregnant? When is the baby's due date and when do you find out what you're having?
Cute! Did you cut it yourself? It looks good. :o)
Post a Comment