






We just got back from a fun new year's day spent with my family. We all went and saw Charlottes Web and Hallie LOVED it. She loves animals so much right now, but I was still sceptical about bringing her to the theatre, last time I did it was a nightmare and I ended up out in the lobby with her the whole time. This time she was amazingly good! She jumped between Elizabeth's and Lara's laps a little bit, but she watched the whole movie and kept telling us all what animal was on the screen and what sound it makes, it was really funny. Last night we all played games and ate yummy finger foods at Mimi's house. My parents brought their new puppy Emma over (she is SOOO cute, identical to cocoa....it's actually kinda weird) and Hallie fell into her water dish. So she's wearing one of Owen's shirts for these pics. Hope everyone had a happy new year! We did...but it'll be nice to finally get our lives back to normal.
6 comments:
What a cute little girl you have. =) I have since updated our blog so as to escape further harassment!
Sounds like fun New Year's! BTW how are you feeling these days? I just saw Becca and she made me tired just looking at her! Pregnancy's killer...
OHH She does look eXACTLY like Cocoa! It made me miss her so much! I loved Cocoa, crazy sweet little dog. I seriously had to do a double take when I saw the pic of Matt holding her!
OH and check out my blog. I had my ultrasound today ;)
Well, Hallie is definetly expanding her vocabulary.Last time I saw here she said the animal sounds, and..Oh yeah, "No".I felt rejected.
you're such the little wifey and mother now . kinda freaks me out how old we are
Post a Comment