Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Gotta love Julie...
So Julie came into town last night late and called me this morning while I was at the Mall with Hallie and wanted to hang out. So I met up with her at my Parent's house and put Hallie down for a nap there. Then the two of us went out to spend the rest of the afternoon together. It was so fun. We went to the Bella Terra and did some window shopping and Julie took me out to lunch for Greek food. Then we did more window shopping and I tried on this REALLY cute coat. But decided right away that I couldn't afford it and put it back. Then I went to the dressing room to try something else on, and when I came out....Julie had bought the coat for me!!! Is that the nicest thing you've ever heard of? I wanted to cry. I love new things!!!! And I love that Julie would do something like that for me. Plus we've been so tight financially lately and I haven't bought myself something in what seems like FOREVER. So basically, Julie made my day and I love her to pieces. After that we went to the mall and did some more walking around and shopping. It was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
made your DAY! That would make my MONTH!! What a great friend!!
Post a Comment