Monday, August 07, 2006
Just say No...
Had I known that if I took one excedrine migraine for my really bad headache a few hours ago I would be sitting up at my computer WIDE awake at one in the morning, I would never have done it. Did you know those things are loaded with caffeine? Now you do. It's times like this when I really wish that I had a hobby so I would be doing something productive instead of looking at people's myspace's and blogging at one a.m. :) Even though I know I'm going to be SOOO tired tomorrow when Hallie wakes up at 5:30 in the morning, I still am sitting here smiling like and idiot because I'm thinking about how much I love my life. I love Matt so much, I don't know why the Lord blessed me with such a perfect husband for me. I haven't done nearly enough things right to deserve him. Sure, he irritates me sometimes....but at the end of the day I have to thank the Lord for convincing him to marry me, because I'm sure that I irritate him ALOT more than he irritates me. :) Then along came Hallie. Even though she wakes up so stinkin early, I'm always so excited to get her out of bed in the morning and play with her. I love my family. I know I'm rambling, just remember these are the rantings of a highly caffinated woman. Good night (hopefully).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ditto, except change the name Hallie to Adele & Elaine and the waking up early thing....my girls don't do that to me. But I DO love playing with them when they do wake up :)
Oh my gosh...I did the same thing yesterday...I took two Excedrine and wow!!! I was flying high and my face was twitching like crazy...
I was up till three in the morning. I really need to stay away from that stuff. I'm such a light weight.
All right, where are the pictures of Hallie's birthday? I've been waiting!
Post a Comment