Monday, July 17, 2006

Ear Infections...

Maybe I'm a crazy mom, but I always think that Hallie has an ear infection. I was totally convinced this morning that she had one and called the Doctor and brought her right in....and nope, no ear infection. They probably think I'm the most over protective Mom they've ever seen. Oh well, better safe than sorry I guess. I just wish there was a way that I could tell if she had an ear infection rather than having to run to the doctors every time I suspect one and having him tell me that she's teething. :)

2 comments:

Haircutmom said...

Those darn teeth will fool you every time....I hope that she feels better soon.

Unknown said...

I HATE that too! I'm always worried the girls have one. Adele is 3 and has never had one. Elaine acts like she does all the time but its the darn teeth!

How many teeth does Hallie have now? Elaine got ANOTHER I tooth in and JUST got one of her front teeth in. :P